In Effect: 11:30 a.m. – Midnight
- The Community Center roads and parking lots will close at 11:30 am.
- All cars must be removed from the Town Park and Community Center parking lots by 11:30 am.
- Unauthorized cars will be towed.
Electric Car Charging Stations
The charging stations will not be available after 11:30 am. This space will be used to for the food trucks and other vehicles that support the activities.
Where can I park?
- Parking is available on all Cheverly Streets. (observe parking ordinances)
Who will be allowed to park in the town park?
- Those with a handicap placard or handicap license plate.
- Park in identified spot outside of the Community Center
- Use Mobility Impaired transport
- Those with a Cheverly Day issued parking pass.
- Upper lot passes – park in spot around community Center
- Lower Lot passes – park in spot as designated by Cheverly Day staff
Mobility impaired transportation via golf cart
Those who are mobility impaired and do not have a handicap placard or plate on the car can take a shuttle to the lower park via golf cart. Those who would like to use the golf cart transportation should be dropped off at the Community Center entrance and a Police Officer will call for transport, if necessary.
- Available 2:15 pm – 10:00
- Route: Community Center Entrance to Stage and return